Strict procedures guaranteeing quality and safety
Uberlândia Refrescos works with the Integrated Management System - IMS -, a requirement of a corporation that contemplates the integration of various processes and procedures focusing on quality, the environment, and the occupational health and safety of the company. IMS is made up of a multidisciplinary team, consisting of members of the board of directors and security, quality, environment, human resources and strategic planning coordinators and field representatives, in a way that guarantees the correct understanding and implementation of the processes.
The Integrated Management Policy of Uberlândia Refrescos
The Uberlândia Refrescos Ltd. policy, a 100% Brazilian company which manufactures and distributes products from the Coca-Cola line, seeks, through the Integrated Management System, to:
- Respect the interests of the community, employees, suppliers, clients, shareholders and government by maintaining a good flow of interactive communication with all of them;
- Satisfy our clients and customers by offering them quality products and services;
- Be a socially responsible company;
- Meet all the requirements of the Coca-Cola Integrated Management System, laws and other requirements applicable to our business;
- Monitor our products on the market and deal with any incidents;
- Look after the health and integrity of our direct and indirect collaborators, preventing and/or minimizing work incidents, occupational sicknesses and dangers, such as exposure to noise and ergonomic aspects, as well as committing ourselves to public safety;
- Minimize risks and avoid incidents with vehicles that could threaten or endanger our collaborators and other people;
- Continually improve our quality control, food safety, environmental, safety and loss prevention processes;
- Prevent, minimize and disseminate the environmental impact of our operations, preventing pollution through the management of solid and effluent waste, the control of atmospheric emissions and contributing to the preservation of non-renewable natural resources: water and electricity.
This Policy, together with compliance to the Objectives and Goals of the Management System, seeks to serve the Vision of Uberlândia Refrescos and counts on the commitment of all of our team.
A sustainable company
A franchise of the Coca-Cola System, with 100% national capital, Uberlândia Refrescos stands out as having a management which is concerned and involved with Quality, Environment, and Occupational Health and Safety. For this reason, it is certified in the international standards ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety) and FSSC 22000 (Food Safety).
It has further public recognition conquered over more than 40 years of activity.
Acting in excellence in quality, satisfying shareholders, customers, suppliers and employees, preserving sustainable development in the beverage market.
To be recognized as the best beverage company, through sustainable actions focused on quality, service and development of internal and external customers.
- Security and Integrity